Easy peasy to make, some cutting and sticking for fine motor skills, measuring of ingredients for math skills, and a great contribution to a school fair; anyone you make this reindeer hot chocolate cone for Christmas would be a most grateful recipient.
The cellophane cones can be bought for a couple of quid from eBay, and you can use our free printable for the details if you don’t have any other craft supplies to hand. A printable instruction label is included too, so whoever receives this as a gift will know how to make the perfect hot chocolate on a chilly winter’s night. What could be better!
Stuff You’ll Need
- Cellophane cone bag OR freezer bag OR clear plastic cup
- 3 tablespoons Cadbury’s hot chocolate
- Handful of mini marshmallows
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 pretzels (or brown pipe cleaners)
- Free Printable
Let’s Get Going
1. Cut out the items from the printable below. Stick the instruction label on one side of the cone and flip it over. Stick on the eyes and nose. Or you can use a small red craft pom pom, or googly eyes if you have them.
2. Measure the hot chocolate into the bag and shake it to make it level. Add the marshmallows and chocolate chips over the top.
3. Tie a ribbon around the top of the cone, and thread each end through a pretzel to make an antler for each side, before tying a bow around the back. You can use brown pipe cleaners for antlers too.
4. And you’re done! One Reindeer hot chocolate cone ready for a gift or to sell at a school Christmas fair. Ours is going inside a Christmas mug and being contributed to the class hamper.
Click on our reindeer printable below and print it out. You can of course use small red craft pom poms for the nose, or googly eyes instead of the printed ones, if you have them, but this printable has everything if you don’t have these supplies to hand.
For more great edible gifts to make at Christmas, take a look at our roundup by clicking here.